One word, AMAZING!!!!
This was one of the yummiest smoothie bowls I have had in ages, the perfect Sunday morning breakfast! I love smoothie bowls. They are so incredibly easy to make and depending what you put in it are very healthy.
This is our own creation, and the best bit is you can mix and match to your own tasting!
Let’s get started!
– Punnet of fresh blueberries, split in half
– 1 cup of milk of choice, I use almond milk
– 2 cups of frozen banana
– 4 tbls of peanut butter
– half a cup of pepita seeds (I picked up a mixture of seeds as they were on special!)
– Ice to taste
– I picked up some protein balls that were on special which I decided to throw on top
– Blend half of the blueberries, milk, frozen banana, peanut butter and ice
– Pour into a bowl to serve
– Place the other half of the blueberries, fresh banana and peptia seeds on top, get creative! This is your canvas!
Please let me know what your favourite smoothie bowls are! I’d love to see what everyone else likes to do!