Long weekends at home, call for an extra special breakfast with the family.
On our recent visit to the Grampians Olive Co. we picked up a 6 pack of infused oils, and I thought how better than to put one of them to use in this super easy breakfast recipe.
The recipe; Chilli Scrambled Eggs with Danish Feta – using the Chilli Infused Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Scrambled eggs are super easy to make, I mean, if I can make them than anyone can.
Ingredients – Serves 2
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- Knob of butter
- 2 pieces of bread, toasted
- 50 grams of Danish Feta
- Drizzle of the Grampians Olive Co. Chilli Infused Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Method – Allow 5 minutes to cook
- Whisk eggs till combined
- Melt butter in pan
- Add chilli to pan and sauté till fragrant
- Add eggs to pan and reduce to low heat
- Continue to stir until eggs are cooked
- Serve on toast and sprinkle Danish Fetta and Chilli Oil to taste
What’s your go-to weekend breakfast recipe?